Sizes of Rice Rubber Roller
Rice Rubber Roller Specifications
Rice hulling roll is one of the most important and required equipment in the hauling industry. And plays an important role in the rice manufacturing industries.
In a rice mill huller roller, there are two rollers of the same diameter attached. However, they operate at different speeds. The position of one of the rollers is fixed. Moreover, the other roller’s position is changed depending on the desired clearance.
The roller adjusted (for each milling cycle) has to run slower in comparison of the fixed roller operated at a higher speed. There is an aspirator attached at the base of the machine to separate the hulls from the brown rice.
Rice Rubber Rolls Specifications
Before indulging in any of the rubber roll for rice mill for all your needs, We need to know our rice mill rubber roller’s specifications
The rice rubber roller should be constructed of a durable material that can be selected for its oil and resistance properties. This gives a better yield and output of the material processed. A compounded rubber material provides
- The Roller With Strength,
- Temperature Resistance,
- Durability, Flexibility
- And The Capacity To Withstand All The Mechanical Stress And Forces.
- A good bonding ability is required as the rubber should be separated from the steel shell.
- The rubber roller should be made heat resistant so that it can handle high heats. It should also have low thermos plasticity and ensure the most durability.
- The rice rubber roller should be made of a shelling capacity so that it can pass one cycle without breaking the rice.
- The hardness of the rice rubber roller should depend on the quality of rice and should get maximum shelling efficiency. It should not lead to the forming of rice grains that are of smaller size.
More Selection Rice Rubber Polisher